'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Side Load reviews????

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2019-09-03 6:20 AM
1 replies, 2389 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

briggsbay
Reg. Oct 2013
Posted 2019-08-31 12:41 AM (#172672)
Subject: Side Load reviews????

I am looking at a new 2018 Cimarron side load LQ, with a full rear tack. It seems like an odd layout, but I really like the easy access to saddles and tack, and the interior LQ layout of the trailer is great. However, it seems like it could be awkward to get the horses out. They have to back up and turn, and avoid the wheel well in the first two stalls, and back down the ramp. Anyone have a side load that they would like to share their opinion of? Pros and Cons? Thanks in advance

Edited by briggsbay 2019-08-31 12:42 AM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kay
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2019-09-03 6:20 AM (#172678 - in reply to #172672)
Subject: RE: Side Load reviews????

Extreme Veteran

We have been using one (Cimarron) for about two years. I was very worried about the side load aspect at first but it has been no problem whatsoever. We have large horses and they are quite comfortable with entering and exiting. The rear tack room is wonderful. We put a short light fold up ramp on ours so that loading and unloading equipment is very easy on the legs and back. It will make new friends for you, as everywhere we go people want to see it and ask questions. The primary interest is the rear tack and the primary concern is the side load.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)