'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Double D Trailers with Living Quarters

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2019-08-12 8:18 AM
2 replies, 2046 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Kristo Girl
Reg. Jul 2019
Posted 2019-07-02 7:23 AM (#172499)
Subject: Double D Trailers with Living Quarters

New User

Hello All, Looking for feedback on experience with Double D Living Quarters trailers. I currently have an Eby 2 + 1 that I use to haul my warmbloods to shows. I have enjoyed the durability and safety of the trailer. The horses haul well and I can load and unload by myself with two options, either up the back ramp or side. I am looking to upgrade to a trailer with living quarters and would like feedback from anyone who has worked with Double D or another comparable manufacturers (Hawk). I may have to go to a wider slant to accommodate the size of my horses to keep the trailer from getting too long. However, I want to make sure they have plenty of room.

Thank you for any ideas, thoughts and experience you're willing to share!

Happy trails!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
GETTHUMPER2
Reg. Apr 2019
Posted 2019-08-06 7:05 PM (#172583 - in reply to #172499)
Subject: RE: Double D Trailers with Living Quarters

New User

Hi Kristo,,,
I do not yet have a Double D, but have been in communication with Brad Heath one of the owners.
My take is that he is a real straight shooter, someone I feel that I could trust. His knowledge and experience seems to be vast with regards to materials and construction techniques. For these reasons I plan on having him build me my next trailer when I can afford it.
If you get in touch with Brad, he will answer any of your questions and address any of your concerns. He can also put you in touch with current and past Double D customers so you can get an idea of what you will be purchasing, he has people that are willing to let you come and see their trailers so you can get a little hands on before ordering.
Keep in mind, this is ONLY my opinion and experience but I hope this helps.
All the best,
Tracey>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
TrailerCrafter
Reg. May 2012
Posted 2019-08-12 8:18 AM (#172595 - in reply to #172499)
Subject: RE: Double D Trailers with Living Quarters

Hi!

If you're searching for more reviews, there is actually a "reviews" section on our website of previous customers. Also, there is a buyers guide tool on our site where you can enter your location and connect with a Double D Trailer owner near you to view their trailer in person and ask any questions you may have about their experience with us. All of our trailers are built custom order, so having room for your horses wouldn't be a problem.

If you have any more questions please let us know, we would be happy to answer anything you are curious about!

Thanks, Brook at Double D
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)