'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
comparing trailer undercarriage? Bee, CM, or shadow

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-10-29 8:24 AM
0 replies, 3989 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

4starhorses
Reg. Oct 2018
Posted 2018-10-29 8:24 AM (#171996)
Subject: comparing trailer undercarriage? Bee, CM, or shadow

New User

I'm considering going to look at a Bee trailer durango. But i was looking at previous posts on here and someone posted a picture of the undercarriage of a different bee trailer. It occurred to me that the supports don't look nearly as strong as my old 98 CM trailer. But pictures can be deceiving - you can't tell how far apart or how big the beams are in the picture.

This is the thread with pictures:
https://horsetrailerworld.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9155&...

If anyone has a bee trailer and is willing to get some pictures of the undercarriage, i would love to see them. I believe my CM trailer has supports every 17 inches. The Bee trailer is a 2007 i believe.

Rather than buying something else, i could get my CM trailer repaired... It has some rust issues under the wheel wells along the wall and obviously has surface rust on the undercarriage. I'm not sure how difficult it is to fix up the undercarriage?

I could sand and repaint the trailer myself... although it would be easier to buy something newer than fix the old one.

I kind of want a Shadow trailer but haven't found one in my price range. Don't aluminum trailers have a steel undercarriage? Or just the coupler? I have not actually looked at one yet...

If i can fix up the old CM trailer, i can save up for something better in a few years. I still like the idea of a steel frame with aluminum skin but can't find any in this area.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)