'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
HEHR window parts

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-10-15 6:16 PM
1 replies, 2186 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

jeaves726
Reg. Oct 2018
Posted 2018-10-15 5:56 PM (#171965)
Subject: HEHR window parts

New User

We bought a 2007 Integrity 3 Horse trailer. Overall it's i good shape, but one of the windows is missing the pegs that hold the bars up. They had shoved a stick in it to hold it up, which we didn't catch until after (wouldn't have broken the deal, but I wasn't happy...).

I can't find these pegs anywhere. It appears that it is just a screw with a plastic shroud over it. The problem is that the holes on the sides of the bars don't appear to be threaded. I've called HEHR which was bought out by another company so they couldn't give me any info. I was able to find a distributor that the new company and HEHR works with but they said because of the new company buyout, they don't have any info on any horse trailers.

I don't even know what this part is called, but someone somewhere has to know something. Can anyone help please???

The pics are here:  https://imgur.com/a/sQFKrKM

The first is the peg that we're missing from another window.  The second is the hole for the missing peg that does not appear to be threaded.  The third is just to show the type of window.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
hosspuller
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2018-10-15 6:16 PM (#171966 - in reply to #171965)
Subject: RE: HEHR window parts

Expert

It's not a big deal.

I would either drill/thread the hole or use a "nutsert" (an expanding thread insert). Then make a similar peg out of plastic tubing and screw. Even improve the design by using Stainless steel hardware.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)