'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Adam vs. Bloomer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-09-01 8:34 AM
1 replies, 2750 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

FlashyP
Reg. Jan 2018
Posted 2018-08-30 9:23 AM (#171849)
Subject: Adam vs. Bloomer

New User

Comparing LQ trailers with very similar features and pricing. Bloomer is 5 years older than the Adam. Not familiar with the Adam trailer brand in our part of the country but have seen a few positive reviews. I also see some decent reviews on a few trailer brands that I would not consider buying so I am a skeptic.

Thoughts? Is it worth the older Bloomer for higher quality or is the quality of the Adam sufficient to buy a newer trailer?

I welcome your feedback.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
jmey1820
Reg. Aug 2009
Posted 2018-09-01 8:34 AM (#171853 - in reply to #171849)
Subject: RE: Adam vs. Bloomer

Regular

I have never looked at a Bloomer but they are supposed to be high end.  I have looked at an Adam though and not that they were a bad trailer....there were just small things I didn't like.  It was probably nothing that hurt the integrity of the trailer but it just seemed that the fit and finish was lacking. Rough welds that weren't pretty, a sticky door on a brand new trailer (like it wasn't framed/fit 100% right).  I just worried if they couldn't get little things like that right, was something else lacking?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)