'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Importance of Horse Boxes?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-03-27 6:22 PM
1 replies, 3178 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

ShellaMooring
Reg. Mar 2018
Posted 2018-03-17 11:08 AM (#171424)
Subject: Importance of Horse Boxes?

New User

Hi Everyone!

I am assisting my husband in horse farming business since last three years. Recently, we made a broad and bigger farmhouse for our animals and according to my friendly John who works at HorseBOX Insurance ( https://www.horseinboxinsurance.co.uk/ ), its the time when we must buy a horsebox.

I just want to know the importance of horsebox or is my friend is only satisfying his own business goals with this kind of pieces of advice.

Please come with serious suggestions.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
hosspuller
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2018-03-27 6:22 PM (#171457 - in reply to #171424)
Subject: RE: Importance of Horse Boxes?

Expert

I take it, you're in the UK ? Don't know about your legal requirements.

In the US, the towing vehicle or horse van carries the liability insurance for damages to another. That's required here.

As for damages to your owned vehicle or trailer, that's an extra policy and expense. That's optional in the States. Of course, without such a insurance policy, any damage or loss hits your purse. If one can't take such a loss, insurance is a must. I don't have insurance on my older horse trailer (float) so if I was at fault in an accident, it's my loss. As it would be to you without horsebox? insurance.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)