'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
New here and looking to purchase first trailer need recommendations

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-03-09 12:37 AM
3 replies, 3493 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

honeyb
Reg. Feb 2018
Posted 2018-02-27 6:11 PM (#171338)
Subject: New here and looking to purchase first trailer need recommendations

New User

Hi everyone I'm looking to purchase my first trailer. I was looking for used but the used trailers around me are just a few thousand less than a brand new trailer and 15 to 20 years older. I thought I should try new instead. One dealer near me arrives homesteader and shadows... two Brands that none of my friends know about and I don't know anyone that owns . There is a hawk for 13,000 out the door at another dealer and a Merhow for about 13500 across the state. Looking for a good reliable safe two horse bumper pull with a good resale value. Thank you
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kay
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2018-02-28 8:03 AM (#171341 - in reply to #171338)
Subject: RE: New here and looking to purchase first trailer need recommendations

Extreme Veteran

Check out the Hawk. They are very solid easy to maintain trailers. We have a waiting list for used Hawk two horse units. Good luck.
Kyhorsetrailersales
Reg. Feb 2018
Posted 2018-03-03 9:56 AM (#171358 - in reply to #171338)
Subject: RE: New here and looking to purchase first trailer need recommendations

New User

Good Morning,

We are a Homesteader Stallion dealer located in Louisville, Ky. Our customers have found it is often less to purchase one of Homesteader's trailers new than it is to purchase an older used trailer. They have a lot of great features. Be happy to do a quote for you. Just something to consider.

Michael Moody
Kentucky Horse Trailer Sales
502-491-3759
star19six
Reg. Mar 2018
Posted 2018-03-09 12:37 AM (#171377 - in reply to #171338)

After what I am currently dealing with my brand new, custom Dixie Star/ Harmar trailer that I ordered long distance (and it has been a very bad experience both with the product and the manufacturer), I must share that I will stick to local dealerships of known brands from now on. I had Featherlite trailers for years, and none of them ever gave me even a single problem, and our local dealer provides great customer service.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2024 PD9 Software