'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
2012 Bison

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-02-18 9:08 PM
2 replies, 3197 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Latts55
Reg. Feb 2014
Posted 2018-02-18 12:05 PM (#171291)
Subject: 2012 Bison

I know this has probably been here before, but here we go. Pros on owning on and cons. I've searched numerous sites and everyone has there negeative and positive things to say about every different trailer. Structural is the important question here. 
Any body had issues with the Bison.  I have a friend who has owned one for about 6 years love it. Also friends with sundowner and Exciss that have had problems. Only positive things please
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
rhooton
Reg. Dec 2013
Posted 2018-02-18 7:37 PM (#171297 - in reply to #171291)
Subject: RE: 2012 Bison

Regular

Hello, my wife and I have a 2013 Bison Stratus Express.  We have not had any issues with our trailer that we would say were caused by Bison quality or workmanship.  We have hauled horses to Colorado a couple of times, South Dakota, Ne w Mexico, Louisana, Texas as well as other places.  It pulls great, we pull with a F350.  The interiors are not as fancy and plush as you'll find in higher dollar trailers; 4star, Elite, etc...but then again it doesn't cost as much.  I think they are find trailers for people who travel and camp a few times a year, do local show-d-o's and playdays, etc.  If you'd like more info you can private message me, glad to help.
barstow
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2018-02-18 9:08 PM (#171298 - in reply to #171291)
Subject: RE: 2012 Bison

Veteran

I had a 2012 2-horse Bison with LQ (Trail Hand) -- loved it.  I will say that you're not getting a Lakota or anything remotely high end, the Bison lacks the "Fit and Finish" of the higher end models.  But everything functioned without issue.  I can't recall any problems other than the door hold-backs wouldn't hold, but they sent me new ones and that fixed the problem. It hauled nicely.  The only reason I sold it is because my budget got tight and I could no longer afford the payments.  Wish I had it now!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)