'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Saddles for sale

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-10-16 6:47 AM
1 replies, 4408 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Horse Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

KSHORT
Reg. Mar 2007
Posted 2015-09-28 6:48 AM (#164838)
Subject: Saddles for sale

I normally just read the threads and don't post much. I have a couple saddles I think someone out there would be happy to get. Only reason I'm selling is I ride Steele saddles and prefer them for "me". I have a nice Amish made western style saddle. It's 16" mohogony and black in color. It's used but in great condition. I'm asking $500 for this saddle. If you would like more info or pics says so here and I'll give you may number email or whatever. Also have a big horn infinity trail saddle. Same color and am asking $950 for this one. They list for 12-1400. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this. Thanks for looking.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
aceliberty
Reg. Sep 2011
Posted 2015-10-16 6:47 AM (#165106 - in reply to #164838)
Subject: RE: Saddles for sale

Extreme Veteran

Here's a suggestion: I'd try Ebay. I'd never sold anything there before, but knew I'd get next to nothing for my saddle around here. I researched best I could on how to sell as I'd already had an account along with Pay Pal, and posted it there. I sold it for almost the original price even though I'd ridden it many, many miles. I sold the specialty pad for more than what I'd paid for it. You need to post LOTS of pictures and a thorough description.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)