'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
NEW SADDLE PADS FOR TEXANS

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-03-25 8:26 AM
0 replies, 2790 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Horse Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

TillysMom
Reg. Mar 2009
Posted 2009-03-25 8:26 AM (#102042)
Subject: NEW SADDLE PADS FOR TEXANS

IF YOU ARE A TEXAN READ THIS!!

Recently ACTHA has been working with the Mayatex Saddle Pad Company headquartered in Georgetown, TX to create saddle pads for ACTHA. They have agreed to GIVE three brand new saddle pads to each new TEXAS affiliate we sign up!! I don’t know what they look like but ACTHA says they are nice. I am meeting her at Mayatex tomorrow to work on developing our pad . These affiliates can use them as prizes if they want.

iF YOU WANT TO GET IN ON THIS DEAL, YOU MUST CONTACT ME FILL OUT A FORM AND GET YOUR RIDE POSTED!! THEN THEY WILL SEND THE PADS.
RUNNINGWOLFRANCH@EMBARQMAIL.COM

Greetings,
My name is Diane and I represent ACTHA, American Competitive Trail Horse Association. Our mission is to help you raise money for your club/organization/rescue or yourself at no cost to you!

We are an organization that has been around for 3 years and we are growing and need your help! We will provide you with all the material you will need, free of cost. We provide the insurance as well.

Our goal is to make trail horses, more than just trail horses. And in the process help your organization make money at no cost to you! We provide a scoring system that is kept on record to place more value on your horse no matter if it‘s registered or what breed it is. We give people the opportunity to enjoy their horses on a scenic trail with natural obstacles and a judge at each obstacle. Rides are typically 6 miles long, 2-3 hours.

This also helps people bond with their horses, to learn to trust each other on the trail and enjoy friends and family on the ride too!

The problem we are currently facing is not enough places to ride. This is where you come in or perhaps your club or organization.

If you signed on you would be considered an Affiliate, as an Affiliate, there is NO cost to you what-so-ever, all we need is 6 miles of trail (or 300-400 acres) to have rides. Think of it like, if you went on a trail ride and can walk your horse 2.5-3 hours, then you have enough trail!

Do not have that kind of acreage? That's okay, you can always use State parks!

We provide the help to have a ride, the insurance and you have fun and make money while you are at it.

You have the opportunity to make money for yourself ($2000-$5000), your club or organization. Please read the below attached and if you have further questions, please contact me. I will be in contact with you in a few days to see if you have questions and are interested in signing as an Affiliate. Remember signing as an Affiliate is free, and the Affiliate agreement is NOT a legal document, it is simply so that we may get you in the system with a tentative Month that you want your ride.

I hope you can join us in making the Horse, More than Just a Trail Horse.

Sincerely,

Diane

runningwolfranch@embarqmail.com

ACTHA Wrangler

Certified Equine Appraiser

NEWS FLASH************* ACTHA is about to air a lot on RFDTV with features on the Horse Show...it would be a good idea to reserve your date now and sign up so we don't have to worry about conflicting rides in your area!

Once you pick a date(s) we'll protect you and not schedule any competing ride too near you.?!

This is family fun riding at it’s best, when applicable we also have

* Best Dog Contest

* Best Groomed Horse

* Best Dressed Man rider

* Best dressed Woman rider

Our Mission…

To create an enjoyable venue showcasing the wonderful attributes of the Great American Trail Horse and granting them the recognition they so richly deserve.

To create a registry open to all breeds and a point designation system which will stay with each horse for it’s lifetime, thereby adding to their value and distinction.

To enable and initiate humane treatment option for horses.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)