'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Amish Tack Stores in southwest WI

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2017-01-13 10:48 AM
2 replies, 6664 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Horse Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

purplepinmonkey
Reg. Apr 2013
Posted 2015-08-26 10:50 AM (#164541)
Subject: Amish Tack Stores in southwest WI

Hi,Just curious if anyone has been to or know where the amish tack stores are in cashton/ontario wi area. Or anywhere else in the southwest corner of the state. ive been to the amish leathersmith in readstown but he only has black leather and boithane...id appreciate suggestions before i drive all the way up there. thanks.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
HOUSE
Reg. Oct 2008
Posted 2015-08-27 7:11 AM (#164548 - in reply to #164541)
Subject: RE: safty hitch system

Veteran

I cant directly answer your question, but I can say that rather than drive anywhere why don't you just go on line there are several places that just sell amish items. Shipshewana harness is where all my leather stuff comes from, and mydrafthorse.com is where i buy all of my bio. Both basically just sell amish made items online and can do what ever you need without the need to drive
gpress
Reg. Apr 2013
Posted 2017-01-13 10:48 AM (#169113 - in reply to #164541)
Subject: RE: Amish Tack Stores in southwest WI

New User

Any time we go up to Wildcat to camp I always bring along any tack that needs repair. I don't have the name of the guy but most anyone in camp can give you directions. He sells nice leather and Biothane halters and bridles at a good price but not much else. There is another place that sells a lot of horse stuff but I wouldnt call it a tack shop either. All in all they are nice places to go on a rainy afternoon but not worth the drive just to shop tack.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)