'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Selling damaged trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2022-09-15 2:09 PM
0 replies, 1063 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

RAGassett
Reg. Aug 2012
Posted 2022-09-15 2:09 PM (#185410)
Subject: Selling damaged trailer

New User

I purchased a used 2005 Merhow living quarters horse trailer last month from a listing on horsetrailerworld.  Lets just say that the seller was less than truthful about the condition of the trailer.  A friend picked the trailer up for me as it was in another state and asked the seller if I was aware of the damage.  She replied yes.  Yes she told me about a broken window and that it had been repaired by her husband and only needed "a little caulk".  This was an outright lie.  Regardless, I do not want to keep it and do not want to pour any more money into the trailer to have it repaired.  It does have a cler title and is in my name.  Can it be listed on horsetrailerworld to sell as long as I am honest about the damage.  Is there anyone on this forum who would be inerested in purchasing it.  It does have a clean title, is very nice inside and has a slide.  Everything on the inside of the trailer works.

Edited by RAGassett 2022-09-15 2:31 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)