'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
New Trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2021-10-19 9:22 AM
2 replies, 1707 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

rhooton
Reg. Dec 2013
Posted 2021-09-20 9:01 AM (#184816)
Subject: New Trailers

Regular

Has covid and the fact that no one wants to work shut down all the trailer manufacturers? I'm seeing inventories low.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
BJMCFW
Reg. Jan 2021
Posted 2021-09-21 4:56 AM (#184819 - in reply to #184816)
Subject: RE: New Trailers

Regular

Not really the part that nobody wants to work. It's mainly because of the supply of parts. Or I should say the lack of parts. Sundowner for 1 was waiting on window parts to finish trailers, some others was waiting on axles which axles manufacturers was waiting on parts to complete axle assemblies and some was even waiting aluminum and steel products to even build the frames....

So pretty much YES and NO! Some parts coming from overseas was shut down completely and the American parts manufacturers was shut down because of covid (depending on the location)
TwistedK
Reg. Jul 2014
Posted 2021-10-19 9:22 AM (#184943 - in reply to #184816)
Subject: RE: New Trailers

New User

The manufacturer I work for has not slowed down at all. The reason for low inventory on our brand is due to the fact they are being sold while in production. Dealers are having a hard time getting inventory because of the demand issue. Yes, it is challenging getting parts, but most other manufacturers are in the same boat we are.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)