'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Electrical help needed on 90's model Calico horse trailer!!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2021-06-13 1:05 PM
1 replies, 1155 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

mandyr_4401
Reg. Jun 2021
Posted 2021-06-13 12:59 PM (#173760)
Subject: Electrical help needed on 90's model Calico horse trailer!!

New User

I am having to remodel the whole interior of my Calico horse trailer. The trailer has several leaks causing the walls to mold. In the area, I have recently pulled the walls off of I have noticed that some of the wiring is just taped together and is loose in the insulation which has gotten wet and I'm worried that the wiring has been messed up. From what I've heard most of the interior has been done by other owners and nothing is basically from the factory. Basically, I'm needing some sort of wiring for dummies or something. I'm having to do the whole trailer by myself and on a really tight budget. As of right now, it is capable of running while being plugged into the house, it's supposed to run off of battery too but haven't been able to get it to do it. I will try to attach a photo of the breaker of the horse trailer to the post.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
mandyr_4401
Reg. Jun 2021
Posted 2021-06-13 1:05 PM (#173761 - in reply to #173760)
Subject: RE: Electrical help needed on 90's model Calico horse trailer!!

New User

It wouldn't allow me to attach a photo straight to the thread but if you go to my album it's labeled " 1990 Calico 2 horse w/ LQs" there's a photo of the breaker it's the only photo in it.

The large black wire is connected to a plug-in that allows the trailer to run off of my house.

The large red cable is what's supposed to have the trailer run on battery but it won't.

The smaller wires are connected to fuses I think but I don't know how those work. There was a large bees nest which is why it's hard to see.

The large white wires run into the living quarters I think.

Edited by mandyr_4401 2021-06-13 1:18 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)