'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Exiss trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2021-08-31 9:53 AM
1 replies, 2875 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

ConnieN
Reg. Nov 2005
Posted 2021-08-26 3:41 PM (#182638)
Subject: Exiss trailer

New User

I bought a used 2016 Exiss 2 horse trailer. One of the drop down windows is missing the center bar that is also the latch for opening and closing the bar/gate part of the window. An Exiss dealer told me I would have to replace the entire window unit. A fabricator told me if wouild cost about $300 to make the bar as it is spring loaded. My mechanic offered to just put a screw in it but then it would not open. Does anyone have any other ideas? 
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
clarkironkay
Reg. Feb 2015
Posted 2021-08-31 9:53 AM (#182978 - in reply to #182638)
Subject: RE: Exiss trailer

We had a 2013 Exiss that the bars got broken. We contacted the dealer where the trailer was purchased (not by us) and they sent us the replacement. No problem at all. As I recall we needed the bars and the frame around them. In the time we owned that trailer we also purchased a step to add to the escape door and the same thing - contacted them, credit card and they promptly shipped to us. The dealer was Jim's Motors in Cuba, Missouri. Great to do business with.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)