'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Titan trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2019-10-05 8:21 PM
2 replies, 1941 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Meil
Reg. Oct 2019
Posted 2019-10-04 3:26 PM (#172759)
Subject: Titan trailer

New User

Hiya! I am looking to buy a gooseneck trailer. There is an older gentleman that has a 2005 Titan 2 horses with a rear ramp and also a side ramp. I don't have any pictures and I think he is technology challenged and doesn't know how to send them. I did make arrangements to look at the trailer on Sunday. But....I have been trying to search for a 2 horses Titan gooseneck and have not been able to find anything??? Anyone have any insight on the layout of this trailer? Or even own one of these trailers? Thanks!!

Edited by Meil 2019-10-04 3:33 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
horsey1
Reg. Dec 2004
Posted 2019-10-05 6:05 AM (#172760 - in reply to #172759)
Subject: RE: Titan trailer

Elite Veteran

Titan certainly makes a good qualitry trailer in general. Cannot speak to the floorplan you are looking at as it was probably custom made for someone based on their wishes.  
aznovice
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2019-10-05 8:21 PM (#172762 - in reply to #172759)
Subject: RE: Titan trailer

I have a Titan  2010 2 Horse GN that I have owned about 7 years now. I'm the 2nd owner. I added an aftermarket Bison  ramp. The inside is very generously sized compared to other brands. It is all steel so it is heavy. It has held up very well here in Arizona. No bells or whistles but seems sturdy and gets the job done. Dont regret buying it at all- it has served me well. 
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)