'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
CM Trailer doors

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-12-01 2:09 PM
1 replies, 2029 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

whoapony07
Reg. Dec 2018
Posted 2018-12-01 9:41 AM (#172057)
Subject: CM Trailer doors

New User

I was wondering if you guys could direct me to where to find replacement doors for my trailer. I have a 1999 CM Legacy trailer steel frame with aluminum skin. And the doors are disintegrating from what I can tell is the fiberboard they used between the alum. It has been sitting for a few years, so I'm going to have to go through the entire trailer to make sure it's safe any help you guys could give me where to start, how to's, etc would be great. I have emailed CM a couple of times and have yet to get an answer from them. I would just go get another trailer but want to be sure that my daughter is going to stick with showing and riding before I invest more $ in another while I have this one sitting. Like the new horse, saddle, and everything that goes with wasn't a lot lol. Thanks again
Christy
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jbsny
Reg. Apr 2004
Posted 2018-12-01 2:09 PM (#172060 - in reply to #172057)
Subject: RE: CM Trailer doors

Extreme Veteran

I have a 1999 Featherlite that had the same issue on the dressing room door. I chose to have a new door installed but I think I had read threads on this site where some folks had the aluminum that was corroding and a fabricating shop replaced the aluminum panel on the door after removing the offending material between the front and back of the door.   You might check into something like that    with an aluminum fabricator.  
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)