'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Citrus Wash

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2017-09-20 6:41 AM
4 replies, 5569 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Lazy M
Reg. Feb 2005
Posted 2017-09-17 8:06 AM (#170639)
Subject: Citrus Wash

Regular

Hi,  I would like to improve the apperance of my "new" trailer.   I have read here that its better to use a citrus wash instead of having it acid washed.   I would like to wash it myself as a truck wash is not close to me,  but I don't know what product to purchase.   Can anyone give me a brand name for a citrus wash?
Also, a lot of bugs stuck to the stainless nose, is it safe to use bug and tar remover on it?
Thanks
Joan

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
mjkowboy
Reg. Feb 2012
Posted 2017-09-17 8:06 PM (#170647 - in reply to #170639)
Subject: RE: Citrus Wash

There is a chemical company in Kalamazoo Michigan named "Beaver Research". They sell a truck wash called Road Warrior that is simply awesome. It disolves bugs, removes black streaks and everything else however it doesnt strip the wax. They also have a citrus cleaner called "Cleansol" that is a really good degreaser. 
cajunmuleman
Reg. Oct 2011
Posted 2017-09-17 8:30 PM (#170648 - in reply to #170639)

Elite Veteran

mjkowboy-- is that the name that it is marketed under, 

I' don't seem to see it on their website. I would  like to try some. I plan on contacting them but want to make sure I get the correct product
PaulChristenson
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2017-09-20 1:55 AM (#170662 - in reply to #170648)

Expert

cajunmuleman - 2017-09-17 11:30 PM
mjkowboy-- is that the name that it is marketed under, 

I' don't seem to see it on their website. I would  like to try some. I plan on contacting them but want to make sure I get the correct product

It could be Special Stainless Steel and Aluminum
Cleaner and Brightener
This product is specially formulated to instantly remove soil, grease, oxidation and corrosion from aluminum surfaces. Great for use on aluminum truck bodies, screens, trailers, airplanes and window trim. Cleans and brightens instantly. No rubbing necessary. This product also prepares the aluminum surface if it is to be painted.

https://www.beaverresearch.com/beaverspecialty.html

The other product is Clean-Sol
Clean-Sol is a truly remarkable, 100% organic formulation which represents an exclusively new approach in “one step” degreasing and deodorizing. The natural, citrus aroma of Clean-Sol provides a multitude of added values such as odor control, unclogging drains, and the removal of tar and asphalt from most hard surfaces. This noncorrosive, multi-purpose product effectively strips grease and heavy oil deposits from practically any surface.

https://www.beaverresearch.com/products_detergents.html

At the bottom of the page...

Edited by PaulChristenson 2017-09-20 1:59 AM
cajunmuleman
Reg. Oct 2011
Posted 2017-09-20 6:41 AM (#170668 - in reply to #170639)

Elite Veteran

Thanks Paul, I saw that in their website also. I did a search on the internet also. I have contacted them about the various products
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)