'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Looking for a good Body and Paint shop for our Double R LQ trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2017-01-06 3:50 PM
2 replies, 3358 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

hb1506
Reg. May 2012
Posted 2017-01-05 5:42 PM (#169073)
Subject: Looking for a good Body and Paint shop for our Double R LQ trailer

I'm having trouble locating a good body and paint shop that can handle the repair work on our Double R , Prestige LQ trailer. We had a minor fender bender that sprung our escape door, ripped all the latching hardware off the door, sprung all 3 drop down windows and poked holes and wrinkled the outer skin.
I contacted manufacture and they said it would be more cost effective and end up with better sheets if I can get them locally. He said they no longer use the same vender on widows and hardware, so I would just have to match up the best I can.
Our insurance is with State Farm and they pretty much left it up to me to try and find parts and service.
We live in central Indiana and hoping someone may have been down this trail before and could offer advice.
I have sent a couple emails to RV Trailer manufactures in northern Indiana to see if they can do this.
Thaks for any help!
Good riding to all!!

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
HOUSE
Reg. Oct 2008
Posted 2017-01-06 2:39 PM (#169079 - in reply to #169073)
Subject: RE: Looking for a good Body and Paint shop for our Double R LQ trailer

Veteran

There are not really trailer body shops out there, normally you just look for horse trailer repair.  How far away are you from Shipsewana? http://www.shipshewanatrailer.com/ They are good, probably not cheap but very reputable. 
PaulChristenson
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2017-01-06 3:50 PM (#169080 - in reply to #169073)
Subject: RE: Looking for a good Body and Paint shop for our Double R LQ trailer

Expert

hb1506 - 2017-01-05 8:42 PM  I'm having trouble locating a good body and paint shop that can handle the repair work on our Double R , Prestige LQ trailer. We had a minor fender bender that sprung our escape door, ripped all the latching hardware off the door, sprung all 3 drop down windows and poked holes and wrinkled the outer skin.

I contacted manufacture and they said it would be more cost effective and end up with better sheets if I can get them locally. He said they no longer use the same vender on widows and hardware, so I would just have to match up the best I can.

Our insurance is with State Farm and they pretty much left it up to me to try and find parts and service.

We live in central Indiana and hoping someone may have been down this trail before and could offer advice.

I have sent a couple emails to RV Trailer manufactures in northern Indiana to see if they can do this.

Thaks for any help!

Good riding to all!!

Minor??...are you sure the frame of the trailer has not been skewed??

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)