Poll camping w/ generator N. IL region
barnrats
Reg. Feb 2008
Posted 2008-03-30 2:25 PM (#80702)
Subject: camping w/ generator N. IL region

We just purchased our first lq trailer to do more/longer trips.  We frequent state parks in il, especially norther to central il. can anyone tell me if generators are allowed and if so is there a certain one we should purchase.  would also like to know if anyone could suggest places to go with electricity (doesn't have to be state park) in our area. thanx

Edited by barnrats 2008-03-30 2:26 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Dan Mefford
Reg. Feb 2008
Posted 2008-04-01 5:53 AM (#80870 - in reply to #80702)
Subject: RE: camping w/ generator N. IL region

Originally written by barnrats on 2008-03-30 2:25 PM

We just purchased our first lq trailer to do more/longer trips.  We frequent state parks in il, especially norther to central il. can anyone tell me if generators are allowed and if so is there a certain one we should purchase.  would also like to know if anyone could suggest places to go with electricity (doesn't have to be state park) in our area. thanx

Barnrats,

We use a Honda 3000 quiet generator.  I put it in our HayRak.  We travel quite a bit of Illinois and into the Missouri and Wyoming.  You won't have any trouble with the generator.  I am not promoting the generator company, I just found a link to our type of unit.  BTW, we also travel to Shawnee National Forest in Southern IL.

Good luck.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page