Harmar Trail Rider Trailers
2Reiners
Reg. Feb 2008
Posted 2008-02-09 8:18 AM (#76456)
Subject: Harmar Trail Rider Trailers

New User

I am looking for any information on Harmar Trail Rider trailers.  I need to get into LQ on a tight budget and the Trail Rider is within my price range, but I don't have any experience with aluminum skin, steel frame trailers (currently own an Exiss Event 3H slant load).  I live in the northeast, don't use the trailer much in winter but salt is a concern.  Would appreciate any information!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page

Reg. Dec 1899
Posted 2008-02-09 8:57 AM (#76467 - in reply to #76456)
Subject: RE: Harmar Trail Rider Trailers

Hi Folks!  I'll add the link to Harmar below.  I know Randy & Rodney personally, and know them to nice, decent folks that build a good product.  I am sure they would welcome you to the plant for a tour.  THX  DON SMITH

http://harmarlq.com/

seanboy
Reg. Nov 2012
Posted 2012-11-06 12:13 PM (#148153 - in reply to #76456)

New User

hello
seanboy
Reg. Nov 2012
Posted 2012-11-06 1:13 PM (#148156 - in reply to #76456)

New User

Hello.....I purchased a new 2011 Har Mar horse trailer....happy with it so far....however...the warranty process is a tough process to follow. There is a warranty...however it's a kinda  "you're on your own " approach. In the owners manual is a listing of all  the trailer's components. One must call the number and speak to a company rep. of the broken part. In this case and at this point I didn't even know what was broken. I was reminded that this was in fact the process when I called Har Mar 2 days later (weekend) after my trailer break down. In my case I called the manufacturer and was told to send the broken part to the manufacturer, they will in turn decide if the part will be warranted. It has been days and I have recieved no word as of yet.  The stress of a loaded horse trailer malfunction at 4 pm headed to a scheduled trail ride many miles from home was alot to deal with . I was fortunate enough to find an RV Service Center here in middle Tennessee. They diagnosed the smoke condition , which turned out to be electrical..(a very smokey inverter) and replaced it with a new one . I paid for the part/ labor  and now wait to hear of how my service senario will "unravel" It certainly doesn't work the way I have seen my friends' trailer serviced when it comes to warranty work.

Reg. Dec 1899
Posted 2012-11-07 5:25 PM (#148172 - in reply to #76456)

hi
hornet
Reg. Mar 2010
Posted 2012-11-11 5:06 PM (#148239 - in reply to #76456)

Extreme Veteran

We ordered a 2010 17' Royal and have loved every minute of it. The folks at Harmar were fantastic to work with and really take pride in their work. I highly recommend them.