"Trick My Truck" fans
Dwight
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2008-01-15 3:12 PM (#74469)
Subject: "Trick My Truck" fans

Extreme Veteran

Have you ever wondered what the Chrome Shop Mafia would do with a horse trailer?

I bet it would turn out something like Rollin' Ponies' Blue Moon!

I don't really know of anyone who would be considered needy or deserving enough to nominate.  But I sure would like to see what they would do.

Does anybody know how to go about suggesting this to them?

RIDE ON! 

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
KrystleChoco
Reg. Jul 2007
Posted 2008-01-16 9:21 AM (#74524 - in reply to #74469)
Subject: RE: "Trick My Truck" fans

Did you happen to see the fold out a few months ago in Super Looper magazine? The Chrome Shop Mafia tricked out a semi and Bloomer tricked out a 5 horse trailer for a team roper.

Both were very cool when they were done. I think the trailer was 53' long--since the guy owns a trucking company and wanted a trailer the length of a semi one.

The trailer itself had wireless internet, satellite radio and a bunch of other stuff--you name it, it had it.

If you want to know the exact month it was in, I could find it when I get home.
threeman
Reg. Feb 2004
Posted 2008-01-16 9:36 AM (#74526 - in reply to #74469)
Subject: RE: "Trick My Truck" fans

Extreme Veteran

the CSM didnt do the horse trailer.  it was done by bloomer and duster conversions.  CSM did the truck only.  if you go to there web site you will get an explanation of why things got away from "trucks".  they did not like it at all and honestly it seemed to show if you look at those episodes.  they really got kind of stupid.  some of that stuff was a joke.  it would never work or last in the field.  they, the CSM probably will never do another "trick my truck" show for CMT.  i guess CBS still owns CMT and it shows.