Rolling M Conversions
annemarea
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-02-24 10:10 PM (#56237)
Subject: Rolling M Conversions

I have had one person tell me of a nightmare with them and am in the process of purchasing a trailer from them... Please tell me if any of you have dealt with them...and the good/bad of it.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
main737
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-02-25 7:38 PM (#56286 - in reply to #56237)
Subject: RE: Rolling M Conversions

I am interested to hear the "nightmare". I am currently have Rolling M build me a custom trailer as we speak. I myself have not had any problems dealing with them at all, but I would like to know if I need to keep my eyes open for something specific. Feel free to PM me if you would like. As I said I am interested in the "nightmare".
annemarea
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-02-25 10:24 PM (#56294 - in reply to #56286)

First ...go check out the post I did on them on BHW and I'll pm the rest to you
annemarea
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-02-25 10:26 PM (#56295 - in reply to #56294)

Ok...can't find out how to pm you

A lady I talked to had toilet leaking issues, lights falling down several times, the water pump went out several times, trim popping off the wall...this was all on the same trailer.

main737
Reg. Feb 2007
Posted 2007-02-26 9:02 AM (#56311 - in reply to #56237)

I read the posts over at BHW, and I admit that there has been some problems, but it seems to me that Rolling M has made a good effort to fix what has been wrong. I actually went down to their faclity in Jarrell to see how their trailers were put together before I ordered from them. To me they put together a good product. I hope that I dont have to turn around and eat these words once I get my trailer!! The only advice that I can give you is that if it you dont "feel right" about it dont do it. I have learned that the hard way. Just trying to give you my honest opinion and I hope that I have helped you out.
longearsrule
Reg. Apr 2006
Posted 2007-02-26 10:20 PM (#56357 - in reply to #56237)

Extreme Veteran

I have some friends that got a trailer from them and are very happy with it. They had some problems with the reciever on the satillite and it was fixed in a timely manner. And they had some extra stuff done after they bought it and seemed to be pleased with the service.