CM Trailer?? Looking to buy
jetgetset
Reg. Dec 2003
Posted 2006-12-28 2:05 PM (#52974)
Subject: CM Trailer?? Looking to buy

I have been looking for a 4 horse slant for a while now, I wanted to get something that I could install LQ in as I can not afford or justify the price of a LQ trailer as little as I would use it..

I am looking at a 1997 CM Aluminum, fiberglass insulated roof, 4H, rubber lined, rear removable tack, drop down doors, walk through to horse area,  Dressing room has already been converted has the stool, sink, shower, AC unit but needs a MAJOR face lift. (not a professional job and it's ugly). So I would most likely just be using the bare bones of the trailer and facelifting the rest.

I am not familiar with the CM trailers but with a post on BHW they got glowing reports on durability and saftey..

This trailer is well within my price range, and already has all the plumbing, electrical, hot water, and what not that would make it much easier to add "my LQ" as apposed to starting from scratch..

I have done a search on the net to find comparable trailers with out any luck. I just want to make sure I don't get to excited and over pay..

What is a trailer like this worth?

Thank You

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
iCE CRM
Reg. Jan 2005
Posted 2006-12-29 5:42 PM (#53026 - in reply to #52974)
Subject: RE: CM Trailer?? Looking to buy

Extreme Veteran

CM makes a good trailer and I assume you are talking about one of their Alum models. You didn't say what lenth the short wall or how wide and tall it was. Just my opinion I would guess between 18 and 23 . Good luck
share Top of the page Bottom of the page