Integrity Trailers
Zipitude
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-05-14 8:33 PM (#41712)
Subject: Integrity Trailers

Veteran

I just looked at an Integrity trailer this weekend, and it looked like a very well built trailer. I'm thinking about buying a new one, but I just don't know too much about this brand of trailer. I'm just wondering what experiences any of you have had with this brand. Issues, concerns, good features, bad features, etc. Thanks.

Edited by Zipitude 2006-05-14 10:51 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
qhgirl
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2006-05-15 8:55 AM (#41725 - in reply to #41712)
Subject: RE: Integrity Trailers

Veteran

Hello Zipitude,

I just got one from Bryan down at Circle B  trailers and I could not be happier with it.  I just love my trailer.  I have shopped and shopped over and over again for about 5 years.  I was obsessed with 4-star and C&C trailers but could not afford them.  I also don't like the new 4-star models, just a personal preference.  Sort of like with vehicles.  I found the Integrity to be SOOO awesome and liked the "look" like the structure and went down to see it.  I was in love.  I ordered mine, the only thing I wish I would have gotten extra room in the DR, but for me and one horse it is perfect.  I love it. 

I know that Brazil is closer to you, but check out my pics in my signature and if you want to come see mine, you are more than welcome to.  I live in Westfield.

I took it to a horse show 2 weeks ago and everyone loved it, the guys gushed over how structurely sound it was and how the next trailer they are going to look at the INTEGRITY brand.  The girls loved it too, just because it was perfect for me.  They knew how long it took for me to decide on a trailer. 

Bryan and his family were amazing to work with.  He will be honest to what you need and what you don't need and putting up with me has to prove how awesome they are.  :)

Zipitude
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-05-15 9:36 AM (#41728 - in reply to #41712)

Veteran

Circle B is where I looked at the trailer, and yes they are very nice out there. Bryan was honest and pleasant to talk to. I am thinking really strongly about ordering a new one from them. I am just having a hard time spending that kind of money. I have been looking at used trailers, but can't really find what I want. I guess if I order a new one, I can get exactly what I want.
qhgirl
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2006-05-15 10:00 AM (#41731 - in reply to #41712)

Veteran

That is the hard thing, to actually order one and bit the bullet.  I found one I liked from another location on this site, and priced it out ordering it, they will do so many options.  What are you looking for? 

Rear tack?
Slant? Walk thru? 

My trailer is 16 inch wheels and 6,000lbs axles, it was a lot bigger than his old one and to tell you the truth it is huge to jump into and back out of.  He hates ramps, but eventually I may splurge and buy one that slides under the trailer for unloading and such.  After loading and unloading session this weekend he loads like a pro.  He just had to get used to it.

Get the hold back doors, they latch the trailer doors back so the wind don't grab it, also get the upgrade of saddle rack where the saddle holders slide out more towards you.  I love my walk thru door too.  It is so solid and sturdy, I love it!

Zipitude
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-05-15 12:01 PM (#41740 - in reply to #41712)

Veteran

I'm looking for a 4 horse, 6' short wall, pass through door, escape door, stud wall, rear colapsable tack, Drop windows on the head side, and I'm looking into the idea of a hay rack and a rear ramp. I also want A/C and an awning.
Zipitude
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-05-18 5:04 PM (#41917 - in reply to #41712)

Veteran

Anybody else have any comments on Integrity trailers? Good or bad?
diamond_j
Reg. Sep 2005
Posted 2006-05-18 7:58 PM (#41928 - in reply to #41712)

Regular

We are actually Integrity dealers, so you'll probably want to take what I say with a grain of salt.

We started out just doing conversions and we were so impressed with the quality of the Integrity trailers that we started selling them.

I would look to the fact that you will find very little (if anything) negative said about them.

But when it all comes down to it, the trailers speak for themselves.
Texas Butch
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-05-18 9:57 PM (#41936 - in reply to #41712)

Veteran

Do a search on Integrity Trailers - they have been discussed here before.  I have had mine for almost 2 years now and really like it.  It's a 3 horse with 9 foot SW JAG conversion.  Alway get compliments on it wherever I go.
Zipitude
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2006-05-19 7:11 AM (#41942 - in reply to #41712)

Veteran

Thanks for the reply's. I really do like the Integrity Trailer and plan on buying one. The best place to learn of any problems is to ask the people who own them. I just wanted to make sure there were no issues with doors, leaks and just little things like that.

The local dealer (Circle B Trailer Sales) was very helpful and informative, family fun business. Very nice people to deal with, and when I'm ready to buy, I will buy from them.
efaubert1
Reg. Feb 2004
Posted 2006-05-19 2:25 PM (#41979 - in reply to #41712)

Elite Veteran

My friend Tom, who lives about a mile down the road has had his almost 2 years now. It was, maybe still is, the biggest Integrity LQ trailer ever built. It's a 5 horse with 14ft SW LQ, and 4ft mid tack with bunkbeds. The only thing I don't like about his trailer is the LQ, which the trailer dealer in Kansas that sold it to him did theirselves after parting ways with Bailey as their LQ supplier. The linoleum floor in the LQ has already had to be replaced by Tom Raper under warranty. The trailer is probably one of the most structurally sound built trailers I have had the pleasure of going over. And I particularly like the divider latches. His is a little on the heavy side, so he pulls it with a single axle Freightliner, not a sport chasis. If I were to ever buy another trailer there are only two in the running for me, American Spirit and Integrity.
efaubert1
Reg. Feb 2004
Posted 2006-05-19 2:27 PM (#41980 - in reply to #41712)

Elite Veteran

O, and if you'd like to ask him how he likes it, I'm sure he wouldn't mind, as he loves to talk about it. Drop me a PM and I will give you his contact info.