Bee trailers
bambi
Reg. Feb 2009
Posted 2009-02-08 9:42 PM (#99061)
Subject: Bee trailers

Has anyone had any experience with Bee trailers?  (This is also the same company that makes the less expensive K & K stock trailers).  Maybe I should have asked this BEFORE I bought it, but too late now!  Anyway, they are building it for me and should be ready for pickup this week.  Here is one like mine, http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/home/trailerdetail.asp?ID=181669 though I paid $8950. Several friends and I had been searching for used 2H BPs in the $5k range, but most of what we found was junk.  Even though this was more than I wanted to spend, I figure it is brand new with warranty and has everything I want.

Just hoping for some feedback from other Bee owners

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
CML
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2009-02-09 2:19 AM (#99062 - in reply to #99061)
Subject: RE: Bee trailers

I have a 2007 3-H GN that has been great.   It was shipped to me in AZ,  there were a couple of minor issues that Bee was very willing and quick to address.  I would buy from them again.
deranger
Reg. Jan 2004
Posted 2009-02-09 7:59 AM (#99066 - in reply to #99061)

Elite Veteran

We bought a Bee trailer at a horse expo in 2003 and love it.  A little more trailer than we had planned on purchasing and had a lot of "show specials" on the trailer that we thought we more than we needed, but it was the right trailer for us.  We had narrowed our search to 3 trailer companies and Bee was one of them.  We went to the expo specifically to look at the Bee trailer selection and bought a Bee Stinger, LQ 3H w/ramp, callapsable rear tack and a lot of extras.  It's been a great trailer and we would buy a Bee trailer again!

deranger

Lankyman
Reg. Dec 2003
Posted 2009-02-09 11:53 AM (#99078 - in reply to #99061)

Regular

Take a look at this link, it was from January 2009: 

http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/forum/thread-view.asp?threadid=10777

I have been pleased with my trailer.

lesliemal
Reg. Sep 2007
Posted 2009-02-09 6:36 PM (#99112 - in reply to #99061)

Extreme Veteran

I had a K & K GN stock trailer that was built by Bee and it was a GREAT trailer. I custom ordered it and had upgraded axels and tires put on it and it was super nice. They even painted it white for me even though that was not a color option at the time. I had the dressing room enlarged and had the stalls made a tad larger as well. (I had one stout QH that needed exta width.)  I sometimes wish I still had it.   I sold it when I bought a living quarter trailer.  Needed the money.  It was a very nice pulling trailer and I did not have any issues with it.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine while I had it!!

Edited by lesliemal 2009-02-09 6:38 PM
bambi
Reg. Feb 2009
Posted 2009-02-11 9:58 PM (#99305 - in reply to #99061)

Thanks everyone!  Not one bad comment - I am impressed!  I was a little nervous asking for opinions before I even got the thing, thinking I was going to be slammed - not so!

Picked it up today and it is very nice!  Ended up having a few extras that I wasn't expecting.  I actually bought it sight unseen after seeing one for sale on e-bay, so I was pleasantly surprised.  My local dealer price matched what I found, and Bee built it just for me.  It ended up having some nice graphics (in the pics of the e-bay trailer that I e-mailed the dealer, it was plain white) and the red/white DOT reflective stickers (also absent on the e-bay version). 

I have a wide, foundation type quarter horse, and was a little worried about him fitting, as I have had trouble squashing him in the front stall of slant loads in the past, but he has PLENTY of room, pads weren't even touching him. 

By the way, this was my first time EVER pulling a trailer and it pulled like a dream, did not even feel it behind my GMC Sierra 1500.