'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Finance for less than stellar credit?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-09-02 10:52 PM
1 replies, 2870 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

gone2rodeo
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2008-09-02 6:47 PM (#90844)
Subject: Finance for less than stellar credit?

New User

I have found a 2005 CM with Full LQ. The price is $26,000.00 & I am going to put $16,000.00 down. I need to get the other $10,000.00 financed. Does anyone know of a finance company that can help with someone with less than perfect credit? I got into a bind 2 years ago that caused my score to go down....
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
genebob
Reg. Nov 2007
Posted 2008-09-02 10:52 PM (#90868 - in reply to #90844)
Subject: RE: Finance for less than stellar credit?

Elite Veteran

I would like to think that with you putting down 60% that financing would be that big of a problem. Maybe it is A thought might be to check with an Insurance company bank such as Am Family or State Farm. I would also suggest trying to go short term rather than longer if possible. It makes you a more attractive borrower. You need to have a copy of your credit report in hand. Don't let them pull a report just to check your credit, because every time someone pulls a report, especially for a loan, it negitively affects your credit score (report).
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)