'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Replacement Marker Lights for Sundowner

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2007-11-27 5:15 PM
6 replies, 7429 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Pat Albertson
Reg. Nov 2007
Posted 2007-11-26 11:14 PM (#71862)
Subject: Replacement Marker Lights for Sundowner

New User

Does anyone know a source for replacement marker (clearance?) lights for the rear fender of my Sundowner 777 (2 horse bumper pull) trailer?

If this question has been posted before, I apologize. I wasn't able to find the SEARCH box.

Pat
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
RollinPonies
Reg. Nov 2004
Posted 2007-11-27 12:48 AM (#71869 - in reply to #71862)
Subject: RE: Replacement Marker Lights for Sundowner

Veteran

Hmmmm . . . Sundowner, eh?

I think that I would go to these folks:

Sundowner Trailers, Inc.
9805 OK Hwy 48 South
Coleman, OK 73432-8523

(800) 438-4294 · Customer Service
(800) 654-3879 · Toll Free
(580) 937-4255 · Local

. . . or one of their dealers (which can be located by zip code on their website, www.sundownertrailers.com)

Another problem solved!

Roll on

PTRJason
Reg. Mar 2007
Posted 2007-11-27 1:50 AM (#71871 - in reply to #71862)

This is what I did with my trailer. http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/forum/thread-view.asp?threadid=677... near the bottom are some links to everything I bought. Almost all the lights on trailers are the same, they are not trailer manufacture specific, so you can look around on eBay, like I did, or go to Wal Mart / AutoZone / NAPA * huge selection * or any other auto type place and find almost the same thing.If you can remove the light, you might find a model number or something on it. But I invested in ALL LED lights for my trailer just for the fact that they are long life, 100% sealed compared to halogen lights, and are direct replacements.Try searching ebay for "trailer marker light (or lights) red (or amber depending on what you need)" and see what you get.
PTRJason
Reg. Mar 2007
Posted 2007-11-27 1:53 AM (#71872 - in reply to #71862)

Originally written by Pat Albertson on 2007-11-26 1:14 AM

Does anyone know a source for replacement marker (clearance?) lights for the rear fender of my Sundowner 777 (2 horse bumper pull) trailer?If this question has been posted before, I apologize. I wasn't able to find the SEARCH box.Pat
Also the search box is near the top of the page under the big World Image with 6 buttons, Forums Albums SearchLogoff Settings Schemes
Pat Albertson
Reg. Nov 2007
Posted 2007-11-27 2:23 PM (#71913 - in reply to #71872)

New User

Thanks. I can't tell you how long I looked for that button without seeing it.
Pat Albertson
Reg. Nov 2007
Posted 2007-11-27 2:28 PM (#71914 - in reply to #71871)

New User

I have bought 3 different marker lights, thinking that they might match the ones on the trailer, but no luck. The trailer is new enough that I'd like to find a marker light that matches the ones currently on the trailer. I've tried my local trailer repair facility, auto parts place and eBay. Plenty that would "do".

I emailed Sundowner but haven't heard back yet. I'll try calling them.

Thanks for the responses.

Pat

This is what I did with my trailer. http://www.horsetrailerworld.com/forum/thread-view.asp?threadid=677... near the bottom are some links to everything I bought. Almost all the lights on trailers are the same, they are not trailer manufacture specific, so you can look around on eBay, like I did, or go to Wal Mart / AutoZone / NAPA * huge selection * or any other auto type place and find almost the same thing.If you can remove the light, you might find a model number or something on it. But I invested in ALL LED lights for my trailer just for the fact that they are long life, 100% sealed compared to halogen lights, and are direct replacements.Try searching ebay for "trailer marker light (or lights) red (or amber depending on what you need)" and see what you get.

jjohn436
Reg. Aug 2006
Posted 2007-11-27 5:15 PM (#71927 - in reply to #71862)

I just ordered door hinges for my Sundowner from "Sundowner Texas". 817-441-6677 Couldn't be happier. They made sure I got the right ones and the screw holes matched.I say great people to deal with, as I am from New York and they are in Texas.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)