'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
OT but important

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-11-16 11:20 AM
2 replies, 2832 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

hav2ride
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-11-15 11:03 AM (#51519)
Subject: OT but important

Expert

This is very off topic and a very hot subject but I felt compelled to post this info. I am NOT trying to invoke a political agrument. I just think it is too important not to post. Tonight, Nov. 15th, at 7PM EST and again at 9PM EST there will be a special program dealing with "how extremists got that way" on The Glenn Beck Program, CNN Headline News. The program uses actual film to show how young children are taught to hate Americans and Jews. For more info check out www.glennbeck.com
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
retento
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2006-11-16 11:00 AM (#51586 - in reply to #51519)
Subject: RE: OT but important

Expert

Thanks for the info on that program. I'm not much on watching CNN, but I did turn the TV over to that show at 7pm last night. Other than the tornados ripping through this area this morning then, ah, that show and it's content has pretty much been laying heavy on my mind...............Think I'll clean my weapons and when the weather clears, go out for more ammo. Because "THEY" are coming.

hav2ride
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2006-11-16 11:20 AM (#51590 - in reply to #51586)
Subject: RE: OT but important

Expert

I'm basically conservative and tend to watch Fox news the most but I do keep up with the other news outlets so that I can get all sides. I have been listening to Glenn Beck, an independent with conservative values, radio program for about 5 years now and now watch his TV show. I love his shows because he is so logical on ALL issues, not just politics and yet he is histerical too. This subject, though, is NOT funny or to be taken lightly. He does not believe that Muslims are bad people. He believes that there are bad Muslims, just like there are bad Christians and Jews too. The purpose of that show was to "enlighten" the general public to the type of propaganda that the extremists are feeding their children. The part about the extremist media's propaganda that major US corporations are being run by Jews who are out to kill Muslims was insane. The TV shows that are shown there are pure propaganda too. And the Statue of Liberty that had the face of a skull was down right scary! The one woman from Lebanon that talked to Glenn about the things that are happening didn't go into as much detail as she did when she talked to him on his radio show. The things they do to people that don't conform to the extremist agenda is truly horrible! What scares me the most is, why are all the other news programs ignoring this??
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)