'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Poll Platinum Horse Trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2006-08-28 8:21 AM
2 replies, 2397 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

coffey
Reg. Aug 2006
Posted 2006-08-26 6:43 PM (#47459)
Subject: Platinum Horse Trailers

New User

We are in the process of purchasing a Living Quarters Trailer and have narrowed it down to a Platinum trailer.  Does anyone have good or bad experiences with a Platinum Trailer?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Imdreamingofagypsy
Reg. Aug 2006
Posted 2006-08-26 10:57 PM (#47467 - in reply to #47459)
Subject: RE: Platinum Horse Trailers

New User

I'm thinking of getting a Platinum two horse (no LQ)...they are the only brand that has all the measurements I'm looking for...I don't know if they are structurally a good trailer or not though...so I'm anxous to hear from people who may own one...
Sandi
DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2006-08-28 8:21 AM (#47505 - in reply to #47459)
Subject: RE: Platinum Horse Trailers

Elite Veteran

Originally written by coffey on 2006-08-26 6:43 PM

We are in the process of purchasing a Living Quarters Trailer and have narrowed it down to a Platinum trailer.  Does anyone have good or bad experiences with a Platinum Trailer?

You won't be dissappointed.

Let me clarify further.  I've pulled this brand and about 8 other brands in the past decade, to allow me to comment on them from a personal basis.  I like to give them all a plug whenever I can.  You only mentioned this brand so my comment was confined to your question.

In my humble opinion, you could have substitued a number of trailers in your final choice and would not have been dissappointed. 

But I failed to mention the most important buying criteria.

The single most important buying criteria I've seen from my experience over the years has been the quality of the dealer, not the trailer.  I'm seldom asked that question.  But most buyers would be well served to seek customer references for dealers they are working with . . . and you will have made a huge step in making sure you have a wonderful experience with your new trailer . . . no matter what brand you buy.  Yes there are differing degrees of workmanship (and price) on trailers.  A good dealer will match your needs accordingly, and back it up. 

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)