'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
horse trailer contract/purchase

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2014-06-28 3:23 PM
2 replies, 3128 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

canchaser8627
Reg. Jun 2014
Posted 2014-06-26 2:52 PM (#159625)
Subject: horse trailer contract/purchase

New User

I need some advise. I am purchasing a horse trailer from a girl for almost 10k. We have a contract in which i have abided by. I only owe around 3k, mind you i just signed this contract at the end of January, ive pd quite a bit in a short time. I've paid my payments early & on time even went an hr out of my way with an early payment. We had a disagreement on a verbal agreement that was made which i said never mind its my fault for not getting that in writing now lets move on because im going to get upset and dont want to say something i will regret we obviously arent going to agree. So lets agree to disagree & move one. She then put words in my mouth and said I called her a liar which I had not. But anyways she completely blew things out of proportion & twisted what I had said and is trying to screw me over by threatening to take everything ive pd on the trailer & sell it. I offered ,when we signed the contract, to let her keep the trailer in her possession until pd off so there would be that level of trust. Anyways long story short now she is slandering my name to mutual friends stalking my facebook that she is blocked from and sending me pics of my own posts that don’t even refer to her or this trailer deal along with rude comments at the end, wont let me see the trailer and is just plain being nasty. I am wanting to take this to small claims court so a judge can either help me recoup my money or just make her calm the heck down and abide by our contract but my question is do I still pay payments on the trailer once I file or do I cease making payments until the judge has made his ruling? Does anyone have any other advise?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
PaulChristenson
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2014-06-26 8:47 PM (#159628 - in reply to #159625)
Subject: RE: horse trailer contract/purchase

Expert

Get a lawyer right now
flyingleolena
Reg. Jul 2011
Posted 2014-06-28 3:23 PM (#159657 - in reply to #159625)
Subject: RE: horse trailer contract/purchase

I hope you have receipts and copies of checks/payments that you have made each month. A paper trail is always good. I think I would get a loan for the remainder of the balance and get the balance paid and title & trailer in your possession. Doesn't sound like someone you want to continue doing business with and I would cut all ties asap! A lawyer is not a bad idea either.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)