'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Midwest Horse Fair Madison WI

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2012-04-22 12:57 PM
2 replies, 4246 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2012-04-19 9:41 PM (#143226)
Subject: Midwest Horse Fair Madison WI

Elite Veteran

Big show, starts tomorrow. Yes rain today, but is suppose to be sunny the next 3 days. Did I say this is really a big show. My first time here, I'm infront of the Nutrena Arena, stop buy and say hi. I have 3 different horse pens to compare in my booth and we put air ride on the Safety Hitch. See the Kodiak disc brakes and DirecLink ABS on my trailer, I pulled two wheels off so you can see how it works.

Computer problems wouldn't let me post pictures tonight. Hitch-N-Sight fish eye, for seeing your gooseneck out your rear mirror, was my RFD TV segment last week. Be the first to come see me and post it in this thread I you'll get a FREE Hitch-N-Sight !

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2012-04-21 8:52 PM (#143273 - in reply to #143226)
Subject: RE: Midwest Horse Fair Madison WI

Elite Veteran

Today I watched the "One Arm Bandit" run two buffalo bulls up onto his truck flatbed and up the gooseneck trailer to the top, then he followed with his mule. Great show. I think this horse expo is bigger that Ohio. There are people every were, big clinicians, just watch Linda Parelli. The have fox and hound hunts running around, horse shoeing contests and great food court will lots of cheese of course. Setting up my booth in the rain, did me in. So I'm moving kind of slow. Pictures will come latter when I recover.
dkhunter04
Reg. Oct 2008
Posted 2012-04-22 12:57 PM (#143300 - in reply to #143226)
Subject: RE: Midwest Horse Fair Madison WI

Regular

Wife and I just returned from two days at the Madison, WI MHF.  Stopped by your truck outside the Nutrina Arena accross from the Coffee Wagon to say "Hi" but you weren't around.  Wife also attended the Equine Affair in Columbus, OH and said there is no comparison, MHF is MUCH larger although she said the show 'Fantasia' was better than 'Night of the Horse' here on Saturday night.  Always lots to see and do at this show, be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.    
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)