'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Roof Vent Replacement?

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2010-06-18 2:26 PM
1 replies, 2827 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

JeremyKS
Reg. Mar 2010
Posted 2010-06-18 2:18 PM (#121311)
Subject: Roof Vent Replacement?

I just recently bought a 2007 Logan Coach LQ. The bathroom vent is cracked and needs replaced. Anybody every perform this before? Do you have to replace the whole assembly or can you just replace the dome cover? Thanks for any help. Any suggestions of where to buy this besides straight from Logan? They are closed Friday-Sunday and would like to get it order asap for an upcoming trip.Thanks for any help.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
hogtownboss
Reg. Sep 2008
Posted 2010-06-18 2:26 PM (#121312 - in reply to #121311)
Subject: RE: Roof Vent Replacement?

Expert

Originally written by JeremyKS on 2010-06-18 2:18 PM

I just recently bought a 2007 Logan Coach LQ. The bathroom vent is cracked and needs replaced. Anybody every perform this before? Do you have to replace the whole assembly or can you just replace the dome cover? Thanks for any help. Any suggestions of where to buy this besides straight from Logan? They are closed Friday-Sunday and would like to get it order asap for an upcoming trip.Thanks for any help.

Can replace the cover only. I bought mine off ebay CHEAP and went with a smoked color instead of the white. Also added another cover over it so I can leave the vent open (cant remember what they are called but it was cheap too.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)