'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Trailet Conquest Eventor

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2010-04-23 12:26 PM
0 replies, 3193 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Coyoteco
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2010-04-23 12:26 PM (#119260)
Subject: Trailet Conquest Eventor

New User

I'm considering a 1999 Trailet Conquest Eventor 4h trailer.  I am inerested in knowing what differences there are between a 1999 and a 2010.  The Trailet website shows measurements and floorplan for the current year. 

Is there anything that I should specifically look at that I might miss?  I plan to look at general condition including under the trailer, height of the trailer connection as my truck bed (2005 F-350) is higher than others of its year, and whether I'd have to raise the tailgate to connect it (though I don't think that would be necessary).  I will look to see if the trailer would pull at a level position. 

From the picture it doesn't look like the trailer hitch connection piece is adjustable as to height.  If it is, I do know to look and see whether the trailer will interfere with the bed of my truck.  But, assuming that it has sufficient clearance, is it reasonable to change that from a non-adjustable to an adjustable (I'm sorry I don't know what that piece is calld - but the verticle metal tube that runs from the trailer to the ball in the truck.)

It's price is half of MSRP for a new one.  I'm not familiar with Trailet except what I found here with a search. 

Thanks for any information. 

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)