'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
harmar trail rider

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-08-03 9:35 PM
3 replies, 3970 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

saran4
Reg. Jul 2009
Posted 2009-07-29 8:13 PM (#108749)
Subject: harmar trail rider

New User

Does anyone own one, or have any info about them?  We are seriously thinking about buying one thanks.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page

Reg. Dec 1899
Posted 2009-07-30 7:53 AM (#108757 - in reply to #108749)
Subject: RE: harmar trail rider

Hi folks!  I am very familar with these trailers, having sold them for a time.  They are priced right, built well, and backed by the best folks in the business!  Randy & Rodney @ Harmar, the builder, are top notch folks.  I think you would be well satisfied with their product.  THX  DON SMITH, OWNER, DIXIE HORSE & MULE CO.
BlazingCreekBar
Reg. Nov 2008
Posted 2009-07-30 6:00 PM (#108772 - in reply to #108749)

Extreme Veteran

Our Sooner has a Harmar Interior. It is great and when I first got it the guys at Harmar were willing to help and very informative. I learned alot from them.
andreatk
Reg. Aug 2009
Posted 2009-08-03 9:35 PM (#108928 - in reply to #108749)

New User

My husband and I also own one of these wonderful trailers. We have owned it for two years now and have nothing but wonderful service from the manufacturers. We have been to their plant twice, not including pickup, and they always welcome us with open arms. The things we stopped in for were minor repairs, but they jumped right on them, and even fixed things that we didn't ask them to fix (because they found that some material they had used was not up to their standards, so they were fixing all the trailers that had used that product) We bought this trailer because we loved the way it was built, it was built to last and we also loved the way it looks. We looked at trailers for over 3 years before we settled on the one we have. It has more than met with our standards. I would highly recommend these trailers to everyone who is looking for one. The great thing is, it will be manufactured the way you want it (within limitations of the size of course), what more can you ask for???
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)