'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Can anyone provide info on my trailer

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-05-31 9:06 AM
4 replies, 3458 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

redragtop
Reg. Mar 2009
Posted 2009-05-30 8:57 PM (#105732)
Subject: Can anyone provide info on my trailer

New User

Hello, I am new to the forum here. We bought a used horse trailer off ebay and just love it.  But I am having trouble finding any info on the manufacture of the trailer.  It is listed on the title as a Cavalier, and I know it was manufactured in Georgia in 1989.  I was originally built as a toy hauler & 3 horse straight load, the second owner modified it to a 3 horse slant, & we are the third owners.  It is steel with a fiberglass top that is padded & covered in vinyl.  It has always been stored indoors & is really in nice shape inside & out. It is showing some small rust spots & we will be repairing them this summer.  I am looking for info on how the trailer was manufatured or a floor plan & wiring diagram as we didn't get any info with the trailer, it has more insulation & gagets than our previous trailers.

Thanks Michelle

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
headhunter
Reg. Oct 2004
Posted 2009-05-31 12:44 AM (#105740 - in reply to #105732)
Subject: RE: Can anyone provide info on my trailer

Elite Veteran

You might try posting on RV forums as well.  I did a Google search and came up with a couple of RV options, but nothing horse trailer specific.   If the trailer was originally built as a toy hauler, it may have been built by an RV manufacturer.

Maybe post pics too, might look like something that was sold under another brand and give you an additional lead.

brushycreekranch
Reg. Jun 2006
Posted 2009-05-31 6:38 AM (#105743 - in reply to #105732)

http://www.classictrailersinc.com/pages/trailer.asp?model=Cavalier&t=0
Painted Horse
Reg. May 2005
Posted 2009-05-31 8:00 AM (#105744 - in reply to #105732)

Expert

Wrong BrushyCreek. This isn't the trailer she is looking for.

The company you link, Classic Trailer started in 1999 and they are built near Boise Idaho.  The cavalier trailer they build is their base model with the Monarch being the step up.

brushycreekranch
Reg. Jun 2006
Posted 2009-05-31 9:06 AM (#105749 - in reply to #105732)

Sorry, my mistake. I was on the phone and hit the submit button prematurely. I meant to send the link with a note  that maybe if she contacted these folks , they may have knowledge of the folks that built hers. I was thinking that possibly, she may not be the first to ask them. I am a researcher from way back, so I tend to look at many angles. It has been my experience ,that, most folks know products that are similar in name or build.  That  is just one of the angles that I would try, if I was looking for the same info she is.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)