'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Selling a truck trailer with camera hookup between the 2

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-11-29 2:34 PM
2 replies, 2980 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

francie3
Reg. Nov 2008
Posted 2008-11-28 10:26 PM (#95458)
Subject: Selling a truck trailer with camera hookup between the 2

New User

We've just decided to sell one of our trucks and trailers and just had a camera installed in the trailer and the screen in the dually last year.  I haven't seen any truck and trailer combos would it be better to sell separately or should I try to sell them together?  Will they let you sell them as a combo on this site?  I have someone who buys trucks from us because my husband is so anal about cleanliness and maintenance that people are waiting in line for our vehicles...but I hate to see them broke up unless I can get more money or sell faster.  Any suggestions?

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
retento
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2008-11-29 7:42 AM (#95461 - in reply to #95458)
Subject: RE: Selling a truck trailer with camera hookup between the 2

Expert

I would advertise them as a package and separate. I don't think the package deal will bring as much money as it would separately, unlessit catches someones eye thats looking a rig like yours and the buyers are well equipped with a pocket full of cash! That truck sounds like it will sell itself.... Your trailer may sell the next day or you may be sitting on it next fall. What kind of truck and trailer do tou have? There's 11654 trailers and 1278 trucks for sale on HTW!!!

This seems like a good time to buy a new truck or trailer. Looked at a $50,900.00 Chevrolet 3500 LTZ, truck yesterday that had a "RED TAG" price of $35,700.00.

Edited by retento 2008-11-29 8:06 AM
hogtownboss
Reg. Sep 2008
Posted 2008-11-29 2:34 PM (#95471 - in reply to #95458)
Subject: RE: Selling a truck trailer with camera hookup between the 2

Expert

Will bring more money splitting them up.  Most people are looking for one or the other, not both at the same time.  Unless it is something like a Sportchassis/ International with a killer loaded out trailer then this site or ebay would be the ticket!  But something like a regular loaded dually with a standard LQ trailer will be hard to pacakge togather.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)