'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
NATDA a great success. Thanks to all.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2008-09-05 11:02 PM
6 replies, 5103 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2008-08-30 10:49 AM (#90729)
Subject: NATDA a great success. Thanks to all.

Elite Veteran

Thanks to everyone who came to the NATDA.  It was the first ever convention of trailer dealers and the vendors who showed up were great.  It took a lot of hard work and it was a busy week. 

A special thanks to all who stopped by the Horse Trailer World booth.  It was good to meet people face to face.  I'll post a few pictures throughout the weekend.  The guy with the most gadgets on his truck and trailer was of course, Mr. Truck.  His display was very popular.

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Barfly
Reg. Jun 2008
Posted 2008-09-01 1:48 AM (#90777 - in reply to #90729)
Subject: RE: NATDA a great success. Thanks to all.

Veteran

Hey Dave

Wish I had been able to be there.... I just love big toys.....

Nick

MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2008-09-01 1:50 PM (#90789 - in reply to #90729)

Elite Veteran

Big success, big excitement, open education classes the first day were well attended. Trade show was well attended, trailer dealers found more products and services to help their customers. It was a great place to network and met folks that we only had conversations in the forum here. I finally got to meet Kay Lancaster! Finally met Rick Heine the wizard behind the curtain pulling the levers that bring HorseTrailerWorld.com to life.

Big thanks to Andy and Amy for the persistence to make this organization happen. It was a very professional show bringing together a group of dealers and manufactures from all over North America, Alaska to Florida. Usually I get more pictures, but was so busy at this convention, I forgot lunch most of the time. Pictures at http://www.mrtrailer.com/cushiontour.htm
DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2008-09-01 11:16 PM (#90808 - in reply to #90789)

Elite Veteran

A few of the vendors in the show.

Big Tex Made Big Appearance

Outlaw Conversions from TX

Hart Trailers

Eby Trailers

Blue Ribbon Trailers

Cimarron Trailers

Lakota Trailers

De Lage Landen Floorplan Financing

C & C Trailers

Max Brake

Merhow Trailers

Integrity Trailers

Bloomer Trailers

Big Tex - Again

Delta Trailers

Rezner Trailers

Certified Capital Inc.

NATDA Lounge

Dave Wasko (gold shirt)- Winner of the Truck

formula1069
Reg. Oct 2006
Posted 2008-09-02 7:22 PM (#90851 - in reply to #90729)

New User

Thanks to everyone involved with NATDA!!!! I never thought I would drive home from the convention in a brand new truck! I'd like to say a special thanks to Sam Pack's Five Star Ford and CM Truck Beds for their generosity. Thanks also to NATDA for doing such a great job and creating such a wonderful show. If you are a trailer dealer and didn't attend this year, be sure you get there next year. You won't be disappointed.

Dave Wasko

Edited by formula1069 2008-09-02 7:24 PM
DaveM
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2008-09-03 12:26 PM (#90897 - in reply to #90851)

Elite Veteran

Originally written by formula1069 on 2008-09-02 7:22 PM

Thanks to everyone involved with NATDA!!!! I never thought I would drive home from the convention in a brand new truck! I'd like to say a special thanks to Sam Pack's Five Star Ford and CM Truck Beds for their generosity. Thanks also to NATDA for doing such a great job and creating such a wonderful show. If you are a trailer dealer and didn't attend this year, be sure you get there next year. You won't be disappointed.

Dave Wasko

Thanks for posting Dave.  It was great meeting you too.  I was impressed with the show and I had impressive feedback from everyone I spoke with.  Enjoy the truck! 

MrTruck
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2008-09-05 11:02 PM (#91056 - in reply to #90729)

Elite Veteran

At the end of the convention, Chuck McDaniel with Max Brake put their new Wireless Trailer Light Tester on our horse expo truck. It's a remote that lets you check your lights by yourself. Really cool, stop by our booth at the WomensandHorsesExpo.com in Missouri the end of October and test it yourself. Also we'll have our new Compressed Natural Gas unit installed on our diesel. It is supposed to double fuel mileage. I'll know if it works by the Missouri expo.

In Detroit this week doing a 1/2 ton shootout with all the 2009 1/2 ton trucks at the GM proving grounds, including trailer towing. You'll see the results here and we'll have the factory reviews of Brenderup, Merhow, Featherlite and Cimarron this fall, all here on HorseTrailerWorld.com
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)