'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Featherlite or Platinum???

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-09-19 3:24 PM
2 replies, 3800 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

millironk
Reg. Feb 2009
Posted 2015-09-18 10:50 AM (#164739)
Subject: Featherlite or Platinum???

Regular

Pros, cons, comments welcome......Mostly looking at the stock combo. But any comments or info would be welcome.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
ETXGuy
Reg. Jul 2015
Posted 2015-09-18 6:48 PM (#164740 - in reply to #164739)
Subject: RE: Featherlite or Platinum???

New User

Between the platinum or the featherlite, I would go with the platinum due to the name that it carries. However, if you are looking for a more quality trailer, I would look into the Elite trailers. These trailers are more money, however they do use the best components in the industry. From their unique hinge system, to the complex and durable latches. The elite will also have huge rear corner post, 9&5/8 centers on the cross members on a great size I beam, single sheet roof, and many more features. If I was shopping for the most durable on the market, no doubt I would go with the Elite. If I was searching for the best value on the market, the exiss is the best built for the money. Same slat strength as the platinum, very similar rear corner post uprights, and the exiss will have a tounge and groove floor on 12' Centers. The only advantage the platinum has over the exiss is the saddle racks... Exiss uses a molded plastic saddle rack and platinum uses and alumnum rack. Just depends on how much you will use it.
PaulChristenson
Reg. Jan 2007
Posted 2015-09-19 3:24 PM (#164751 - in reply to #164739)
Subject: RE: Featherlite or Platinum???

Expert

http://www.mheby.com/products/stock-combo/
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'