'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
HORSE CAMPS AT OTTER CREEK

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2011-09-26 6:59 PM
6 replies, 5742 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Camp & Trail  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

horsecampr
Reg. Dec 2007
Posted 2011-08-12 8:41 PM (#136657)
Subject: HORSE CAMPS AT OTTER CREEK

Anyone been there? What can you tell me?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
pupsnponies
Reg. Mar 2009
Posted 2011-08-13 9:08 AM (#136662 - in reply to #136657)
Subject: RE: HORSE CAMPS AT OTTER CREEK

Yup, go there pretty often - only two hours away. We were there just last week for 5 days. Although we stay at the Assembly Area, I've visited two of the nearby horse camps - Mane Stay and I think the other is Otter Creek Stables. I just saw some new ones advertised when we were up there which looked Very Very Nice and priced accordingly. All of these have web sites I can give you if you don't have them. What are you looking for (i.e. do you have LQ or need cabin) / what do you want to know? Feel free to email me privately at pupsnponies @ gmail.com

Mj
horsecampr
Reg. Dec 2007
Posted 2011-08-13 10:51 AM (#136665 - in reply to #136657)

The actual name of the facility is "Horse Camps at Otter Creek". I believe that is the place you were talking about being very nice.
We have stayed at mane Stay and really like it there...prices have gone up...$90/couple with electric. I was wondering if any one has stayed at this new place...name is kinda confusing as I posted it.
Julie
horsecampr
Reg. Dec 2007
Posted 2011-08-13 10:51 AM (#136666 - in reply to #136657)

The actual name of the facility is "Horse Camps at Otter Creek". I believe that is the place you were talking about being very nice.
We have stayed at mane Stay and really like it there...prices have gone up...$90/couple with electric. I was wondering if any one has stayed at this new place...name is kinda confusing as I posted it.
Julie
pupsnponies
Reg. Mar 2009
Posted 2011-08-13 1:55 PM (#136673 - in reply to #136666)

Ah, you meant Horse Camps at Otter Creek in the specific rather than generic. LOL Yah, I didn't remember the name but that was the one I was referring to as very very nice! Seems pretty high $ for the amenities at Mane Stay. I suppose it's what the market will bear... Unfortunately, we went looking one day for "Horse Camps", took a wrong turn (evidently!) and never did find the cabins or campsites. Sure look nice though on paper and website. :) Surely the ones I'd look into if we ever wanted to reserve campsites and/or have electric!

Mj
lizturin
Reg. Sep 2011
Posted 2011-09-26 4:06 PM (#137867 - in reply to #136657)

New User

I am one of the owners of the Horse Camps at Otter Creek. I just stumbled upon your questions about where we are and how to find out more about our camps and campsites. Our web address is www.horsecampsatottercreek.comWe have a lot lot of info and photos on our site along with directions. Basically, we are located at the northern end of the trail system off Erie Canal Rd. In 2012 we will have 4 cabins to rent in that area with horse facilities (box stalls or turnouts) at each. We also have a new 120x80' arena which is available to our guests and we intend to have several clinics there next year. 2 campsites are also available in the same location. Our 5th residence is next to the assembly area just off Hiawatha Rd. It also has a camping area. Our goal is to provide a private, clean, safe full service riding vacation for our guests. Feel free to email myself of Karen Giroux with any questions or to book a time for next year. We open in early May and close after Columbus Day weekend. lizturin@mac.com or gbnorthnet.net Karen 585-721-3133 or Liz 315-771-8884Please contact us so we can get you on our mailing list!Liz
lizturin
Reg. Sep 2011
Posted 2011-09-26 6:59 PM (#137869 - in reply to #136657)

New User

My mistake- Karens email is gbnorth@frontiernet.net
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'