'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Barrel Horses  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
American Spirit Horse Trailers

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Last activity 2009-06-09 9:07 AM
3 replies, 6440 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Trailer Talk  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

MSM
Reg. Jun 2009
Posted 2009-06-08 2:23 PM (#106126)
Subject: American Spirit Horse Trailers

Regular

Looking for opinions and past experiences regarding American Spirit Trailers.  Hows the quality and how does it compare to other trailers ie 4-star, Hart, Platium.  Thanks for your input.................

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Whisper
Reg. Jul 2008
Posted 2009-06-09 5:27 AM (#106158 - in reply to #106126)
Subject: RE: American Spirit Horse Trailers

You can't use the words "American Spirit" in the same sentence with Hart, 4-Star or Platinum for many reasons. You will need to compare like to like and American Spirit doesn't even come close the the three!! American Spirit is NOT an all aluminum trailer for one, doesn't have the same quality of fit and finish, doesn't have the same level of warranty class and is basically on the cusp of trying to rename themselves to get another chance at selling some trailers. Check other posts about American Spirit and the "new" Hoosier Horse Trailer?!
retento
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2009-06-09 7:17 AM (#106159 - in reply to #106126)

Expert

http://www.hoosierhorsetrailers.com/

Flooper
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2009-06-09 9:07 AM (#106163 - in reply to #106126)

Veteran

Bought a 3H with LQ not too long ago. Really liked it...loved the LQ, the design, the looks...got lots of nice compliments. Then took it on the first camping trip with my 3 horses. Stud divider pulled out of the wall and fell off!! Didn't know it until I got there. Luckily, non of my horses panicked or got hurt. The stud divider was only attached to the wall with self-tappers!!! Took it back and got a very nice used Sundowner. Dealer was awesome in working with me. I think mine was just one of those that had problems...but I'd check it over carefully before I bought one again. Did love the design and looks and LQ, though.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Horse Trailer World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)